Sunday, December 27, 2009

keep it real

writing postcards is way more work than you'd think.
but sharing memories with people you care about is worth it, no?

after roughly a week on israel, gotta say that this trip totally exceeded my expectations. historical sites keep me happy, and i've never eaten so much hummus with pita in my LIFE. but i love it. all of it.

decided that new goal #2 in life is to live on the mediterranean. SO BEAUTIFUL, everything that the great lakes should/could never be. crystal clear blue water makes me smile everytime. i'll have to find somewhere in the south of france to go to grad school... or maybe athens?

trips abroad are also good for reality checks though. berlin wall-esque experience makes me go from realist to idealist and back again. sigh.




















No comments:

Post a Comment