Thursday, January 14, 2010

it's all in the (hanging) hand

lady luck, thanks for following me around a bit more lately. i feel like after first semester, i fucking deserve it.
two new classes, two new amazing profs, two new (but not new) topics i absolutely adore. so much background info i could burst at the seams, and for once i actually enjoy the readings (let's be honest, i'd read that book in my spare time, no question). enjoying school for the first time in a long time. studious colleen is a shocker to some (lucia!) but hey, it's about time.

heart to hearts with my lovely girl (you dont know me at all though LOL. start investing that quality time, captain flakes!) point to latest revelation: do what makes you happy. and thats it. my heart hurts when friends suffer, pointing again to that one simple conclusion. sitting on the subway with unstoppable tears of empathy - a sombre thing. knock on wood for all y'all.

LIFE IS SHORT. make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment