Sunday, March 28, 2010

GOOP-esque

(not so) secretly LOVE gwyneth's blog, "GOOP". if only i had the funds to buy/do/go to all the things she recommends. and wouldn't i love a stylist from elle to come help me show off my picks for the spring season. sigh.

instead, i give you my FAVE picks right now: things i want, things i use, places i want to go.

maybe i'll get disgustingly self absorbed and make it a monthly thing LOL.



SHIZEN SPA. Totally chic, read about it in Fashion magazine. Lunch time specials that include spa packages plus delish lunch. Definitely gonna treat myself once the cash flow begins.













THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE. Saw this movie a while ago and watched it again the other day. I'm a serious magazine hoarder and the september issue is always the best bang for your buck - plus the ads are fabulous. Great look at the behind-the-scenes of the making of the Sept issue of Vogue. I want to be BFF with Grace Coddington.




TEA TREE OIL. Stole this from my sister's bathroom cuz it was that effing good. Thanks Dana :) Great for getting rid of all those annoying imperfections. If you can get past the tea tree oil smell, it's a must-have.












2-IN-1: I know a good hair product when I see one (when you've got this much hair, you know what it takes to make it look exactly the way you want.) This is pure genius - a curler and straightener all in one. The barrel becomes big enough to get those long waves that little curling irons just can't achieve. Tried to get one at Shopper's and found the hinge broken - epic fail. Try, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment