Sunday, July 18, 2010

on the way up

since i never blog about good things that happen to me, i thought i'd take the opportunity before something comes up to complain about...

- new apartment! brunswick and harbord. BE JEALOUS. roomies are awesome. loft space is awesome. location is awesome. awesome awesome awesome.

- my camera battery spends 2 weeks in a garbage bag and miraculously fixes itself. olympus FTW

- my room is finally clean. but i'm still only half unpacked. no point now really LOL

- MONTREALLLL. tres excite.

- getting in the swing of things for this job-ness. kids + animals = fun. and headaches.

- u of t sucks, and doesnt deserve my gratitude when they're slightly "generous". fuck you. and give me my dean's promise course.

hours and hours of craigslisting for furniture now commences.

No comments:

Post a Comment