Friday, July 23, 2010

sometimes

- sometimes i love kids. and sometimes they just drain me.
- sometimes my patience just runs right out
- sometimes i'm caught between how much i value my sanity, and how much i need to make money
- sometimes i realize how much i love my family
- sometimes i just want to have fun, alcohol included
- sometimes i want to be a better cook
- sometimes i blow things out of proportion
- sometimes i'm just a little too honest. and other times, i'm just a bitch.
- sometimes going without make-up is the best thing ever
- sometimes i want to take a nap... at work
- sometimes i lose sight of what's important
- sometimes i dream big. other times i don't dream big enough.
- sometimes i just want to shop.
- sometimes i actually learn from my past, other times i'd rather forget

all the time... i'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment